How to Join – Male
Mid Week Plus (Restricted B) Membership
- Restricted B members are permitted to play Thursday PM, Friday, Sunday AM and PM mixed and medley competitions and social golf as and when the course is available for social play.
- Restricted B male members are permitted to play Wednesday AM (not PM) competitions.
- Restricted B male members may place their names on the Tuesday AM timesheet if vacancies exist after 5pm on the prior Tuesday.
- Restricted B members may also play in Honour Board events as determined by the Match Committee.
- Restricted B members may also play in other competitions as determined by the Captain or their nominee.
Mid Week (Restricted G) Membership
- Restricted G Members are permitted to play Thursday medley competitions, Friday and certain Sunday AM and PM mixed competitions as determined by the Captain. This does not include Sunday medley competitions.
- Restricted G male Members are permitted to play Wednesday AM (not PM) competitions.
- Restricted G male members may place their names on the Tuesday AM timesheet if vacancies exist after 5pm on the prior Tuesday.
- Restricted G Members are permitted to play social golf Monday-Friday, when the course is accessible for social play
- Restricted G Members are permitted to play social golf on Sunday after 3pm, when the course is accessible for social play.
For full details on the playing rights for joining categories, please click on the pdf download ‘Membership Options’ on the sidebar of this page.
Incentives are available on Nominations and Subscriptions according to age and membership category.
For more information please contact Membership and Communications Coordinator Michelle Miller; firstname.lastname@example.org
The Club’s financial year runs from the 1st October – 30th September every year and depending on date of application, the annual subscription fee for each category will be calculated on a pro rata basis. Once within the membership, we offer several payment options with a newly introduced monthly direct debit method which allows members to pay their subscriptions and other levies over a 12 month period. For further details on the annual fee structure click on the link on the sidebar “Fee Structure”. A compulsory House Levy is issued to encourage members to utilise the Clubhouse facilities. The table below outlines the yearly charge for each category of membership with flexible payment options available. Any members classified under the Junior category of membership will not be issued a House Levy. Depending on the category type of membership will determine House Levy amount. This fee is also calculated at a pro rata basis upon joining.
|Membership Category||Annual Subscriptions||House Levy|
Mid Week Plus (Restricted B)
Mid Week (Restricted G)
Please note that the figures on the table above are for the 2024 golfing season only and are subject to change at each renewal period.
When potential members enquire about joining the Club, we welcome the offer of a no obligation complimentary round on selected days as we see this as an important component with the decision process when making the commitment to joining a private golf club. The next step is to download an application form which can be accessed from the sidebar menu to be completed and submitted to Membership & Communications Coordinator. For further information, please refer to the contact details found on the sidebar menu or to make an online enquiry, please click here.