Helping in the Community
Longest Day 2019
- Charity: Longest Day – Cancer Council
- Amount Raised: $5,321
MLGC Members Richard Brown, Luke Teal, John Boulton, Anthony Tilly, Michael Davies, Steve Skea and Mates played 72 Holes of Golf to raise $5,321 for a very worthy cause.
Thank you to the wonderful Mount Lawley Golf Club Lady members for creating a display of poppies for Remembrance Day. Each poppy has been hand knitted and crocheted and over 1,000 have been made to recognise those who have died in the line of duty. Lest we forget.
- Charity: #DoingItForJarrod – all funds raised went directly to Challenge to help children with cancer.
- Amount Raised: $1,405.00
Ladies Charity Day 2019
- Charity: Riding for the Disabled – Carine
- Amount Raised: $20,602.82
CLICK HERE to read Riding for the Disabled thank you to Mount Lawley Golf Club
Ladies Charity Day 2018
- Charity: Family Support WA
- Amount Raised: $20,700.00
Ladies Charity Day 2017
- Charity: MANNA
- Amount Raised: $24,000.00