Our Head Chef Adrian Haupt has put together this week’s menu options (see the image below or click link below) and we encourage you to support the Club and place your orders to take advantage of this service.
CLICK HERE to view the New Take-Away Menu.
Details are as follows:
- Orders are to be placed between 8am and 4pm- Wednesday for collection on Thursday, Thursday for collection on Friday, or Friday for collection on Saturday.
- To place your order ring the Club on 9271 9622 and when prompted press 1 to be redirected to the Bar.
- You can pick up your meals between 10am and 5pm from the Bar. Note – if you are likely to finish your round after 5pm please note staff will be on hand until 5.30pm but may not be located in the clubhouse. Please add a request when placing your order and we will do our best to look after you.
- The menu will continue to be updated weekly.
- All meals will be freshly prepared on the day ready for you to heat at home.
Plus, consider taking home a bottle of something nice to enjoy with your meal. The Club’s liquor licence permits the sale of take-away alcohol, but it is important to note all alcohol purchased from the bar is to be taken off the Club property and consumed at home.
What better way to look after your loved ones and also not a bad way to spend any funds left in your House Account.
Enjoy your meal and please stay safe and be healthy.